NFPA's Classroom Training (instructor led training) is an interactive learning experience delivered in real time by a hand-picked, expert instructor. Classes are offered in 20+ U.S. cities each year where you pick the locations and courses that work for you. See all classroom trainings.
NFPA offers the following classroom trainings:
Building & Life Safety
Fire Protection Systems
- NFPA 4, Integrated Systems Testing Fundamentals 1-Day Classroom Training
- NFPA 13, Installation of Sprinkler Systems (2016) 3-Day Classroom Training with Certificate of Educational Achievement
- Automatic Sprinkler Systems (2016) Plans Review 2-Day Classroom Training Watch video interviews
- NFPA 25, Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance of Water-Based Fire Protection Systems (2017) 1-Day Classroom Training
- NFPA 72, National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code (2016) 3-Day Classroom Training with Certificate of Educational Achievement
- Hands-on 3-Day Training - NFPA 13 Installation of Sprinkler Systems (2019)
- NFPA 25, Inspection, Testing and Maintenance of Water-Based Fire Protection Systems (2017) Hands-on 3-Day Training
- Water-Based Systems Designer Workshop
Instructors who are NFPA employees are compensated for their time by salaried compensation and non-employee instructors are compensated at the successful completion of the course in accordance with the annual instructor agreement signed by the instructor. Prior to each training, non-employee instructors shall make it known to learners any proprietary interest in a product or service discussed. The instructor shall not promote products or services during any NFPA training activity.